• According our Forum Rules,

• only English Language is allowed
    • asking other members for Likes is forbidden
    • First of all introduce yourselft to earn free likes from moderators
    • links to server IPs, other forums, website or shops, phishing or malware websites etc. are forbidden

Please Make a small Donation : GET VIP ACCOUNT
    Discord Room

Members who do not follow this rule will be banned !

Android MAG410 - Specifications & Reviews

rollsport

Reaction score
Hello all.
I have been using this box for a year and so far I have not had major problems before. except for the small one that the LED is only lit green. no red color :)

I am interested in your opinions on this box.

here you have the specifications for this box -

UHD Set-top Box for Android MAG410
Is the first next-generation model of cost-efficient UHD STB’s from Infomir. The device runs on Android OS and fully meets the most stringent requirements of the IPTV/OTT market. This high-performance STB is powered by a quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and comes with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash on board, which enable it to easily play and store high-definition videos. HEVC support makes it possible to dramatically reduce the network load even while transferring large data amounts. MAG410 is also equipped with 3 USB ports and an integrated
Wi-Fi module.
4K and HEVC support, built-in Wi-Fi module (b/g/n 1x1), OS Android 6.0.1,
2 GB RAM, 8 GB Flash.

Specifications
Dimensions
Width/depth/height, (mm)110х110х27
Weight, g222
Hardware
ChipsetAmL S905X
ProcessorARM Cortex A53 Quad Core CPU 1500 MHz
GPUMali 450MP
Performance15 000 DMIPS
RAM2 GB
Flash memory8 GB
Software
Operating systemAndroid 6.0.1
CAS/DRM optionWidevine
Middleware supportedPre-integrated with Ministra Middleware from Infomir. The operator can integrate own applications into the image, customize or replace the image completely.
Interfaces
HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2, optical S/PDIF audio output, Ethernet 100 Mbit/s, 3 x USB 2.0 Type A, Micro SD slot, Wi-Fi 1T1R, single-band 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5 mm, 17 mm input for CVBS video and L/R audio, RCU IR, red, greed LED
Sources of media content
PC and NAS in a local network, Stream media protocols (RTSP, RTP, UDP, HTTP), USB devices
Audio & video
Audio сodecsMPEG-1 I/II, MPEG-2 II, III (mp3), Dolby Digital Plus, AAC-LC, HE-AAC v1, HE-AAC v2
Audio formatsMP3, MPA, M4A, OGG, WAV, AAC
Video modes2160p (4k), 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480р, PAL, NTSC
Video сodecsH.265 HEVC [email protected] до 4K x [email protected] fps, VP9 Prole-2 до 4K x [email protected] fps, H.264 AVC [email protected] до 4K x [email protected] fps, H.264 MVC до 1080p @60 fps, PAL, NTSC
Video containersMKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, ASF, QT
Image formatsJPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, RAW
Subtitlesbuilt-in
Standard set
MAG410 STB, HDMI cable, remote control, AAA batteries — 2 pcs, packaging, 5V 2A power adaptor, user manual.

Reactions: TCM

KeithRaimi

Reaction score
I dont know why they dont put more memory on board. that way box can cache and avoid lots of buffering issues. 4k will not only need high network bandwidth but also more cache memory to view without buffering.

Edvards_Lukas

Reaction score
The box is good. And the fact that the diode does not work is even better (the red color annoys me when the box is turned off), but I can recommend choosing a prefix from the newer ones with better design and functions https://www.infomir.us/index .html #products ... In general, I read only positive reviews about them.