• According our Forum Rules,

• only English Language is allowed
    • asking other members for Likes is forbidden
    • First of all introduce yourselft to earn free likes from moderators
    • links to server IPs, other forums, website or shops, phishing or malware websites etc. are forbidden

Please Make a small Donation : GET VIP ACCOUNT
    Discord Room

Members who do not follow this rule will be banned !

Download Flussonic 20.03 Crack

sowertec

Reaction score
it is very difficult to get the likes
, send a link where I can pay you please.

JustG

Reaction score
Hello,

Been testing and I've found a few bugs/ issues.

1: Its very difficult to open multiple ports ie: Script allows for port 80 or 8080 but in order to open multiple ports ie: 80 for http, 554 for RTSP and 1935 for RTMP simultaneouslty. Possible with editing vash as there is an examply for https port.

2: Biggest issue. Only One network nic is supported. example If you have all source streams on NIC adaptor eth2: 192.168.2.1/24 (LAN ONLY no Internet) either HLS or multicast and trying to send streams out to clients on Ethernet port eth1: 192.168.1.1/24 (WAN / Internet) the IPTABLES / vash will only allow traffic to the primary nic eth1.

Can anyone assist with custom iptables/ veth to allow for second NIC receiving streams on the server?

Thanks - sorry for my bad English. I would purchase VIP however it is very difficult to aquire crypto in my country.

atharira

EXTREME VIP
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
hello i have try to install on vps but when i try to runing i have message error "
Job for flussonic.service failed because the service did not take the steps required by its unit configuration.
See "systemctl status flussonic.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details." can someone give me solution

when i check in status i have the message"
● flussonic.service - Flussonic streaming server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/flussonic.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: protocol) since Tue 2021-07-20 12:34:07 WIB; 3min 43s ago
Process: 13563 ExecStart=/opt/flussonic/bin/flussonic -noinput -p /var/run/flussonic/pid -b /var/run/flussonic/boot-error.txt -l /var/log/flussonic -e production (cod
Process: 13549 ExecStartPre=/opt/flussonic/contrib/validate_config.erl (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 13547 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /var/log/flussonic (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 13545 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /var/run/flussonic (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 13563 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Jul 20 12:34:07 pon.jember1tv.id systemd[1]: flussonic.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jul 20 12:34:07 pon.jember1tv.id systemd[1]: flussonic.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Jul 20 12:34:07 pon.jember1tv.id systemd[1]: Stopped Flussonic streaming server.
Jul 20 12:34:07 pon.jember1tv.id systemd[1]: flussonic.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Jul 20 12:34:07 pon.jember1tv.id systemd[1]: flussonic.service: Failed with result 'protocol'.
Jul 20 12:34:07 pon.jember1tv.id systemd[1]: Failed to start Flussonic streaming server.
"

HERO

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Those who were deceived by slaserx are waiting for in a personal message. I can help you
flussonic
flussonic
I have already earned a reputation and have not deceived one and everyone is happy. A lot of people have switched to me from slaserx. He trades in my files. He has a website that is shown in the flussonic installation file and if you go to the main page you can see my screenshots. He's a deceiver.

Admins. I'll give you the files for free, just don't ban them. The maximum reprimand is plz. I help people
I agre with you Slaserx is scammer and s.. b ..tch ...i got scammed from him 100 euro and he don t answer...He use all from here to sell...In Telegram he is Slaserx...Don t by nothing from him..THX Dudi for this...Regards