• According our Forum Rules,

• only English Language is allowed
    • asking other members for Likes is forbidden
    • First of all introduce yourselft to earn free likes from moderators
    • links to server IPs, other forums, website or shops, phishing or malware websites etc. are forbidden

Please Make a small Donation : GET VIP ACCOUNT
    Discord Room

Members who do not follow this rule will be banned !

Quzu tv

omerildizli

EXTREME VIP
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend you quzu tv as an alternative to smart iptv.Excellent Image Quality

Amazon Fire Stick and Android

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.
For Samsung and Other Devices you can download it from the official website.

dexter

Reaction score
I've just come across quzu and really want to try it out as an alternative to SIPTV as @omerildizli suggests, it looks so clean. I have an LG TV with webos 3.0 installed but I cannot find the quzu app in the app store. I've tried to change regions too (the official website recommends looking at a region it is available) but I can't find the app in any of the regions I have tried. Has anyone experienced this and found a way to install it on the LG TV?

Digi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've just come across quzu and really want to try it out as an alternative to SIPTV as @omerildizli suggests, it looks so clean. I have an LG TV with webos 3.0 installed but I cannot find the quzu app in the app store. I've tried to change regions too (the official website recommends looking at a region it is available) but I can't find the app in any of the regions I have tried. Has anyone experienced this and found a way to install it on the LG TV?
I would recommend to use either of these.

Duplex IPTV
is available in the Official LG App Store (webOS application)
Please Note
The app is available for all countries.
In case you can't find it in your country thenswitch your tv to USA or UK store and install it

Nanomid Player Smart TV LG
In order to use the nanomid player on your LG Smart TV you need to connect it to the Internet and press the Home button on your remote control.Inside the "LG Content Store" you will find the Nanomid Player App.

If you don't find the app in the "LG Content Store", your model is probably not one of those enabled for the service.

If you can't find your model in the list but the App is in the "LG Content Store" try installing it, most likely the App will work on your TV.