• According our Forum Rules,

• only English Language is allowed
    • asking other members for Likes is forbidden
    • First of all introduce yourselft to earn free likes from moderators
    • links to server IPs, other forums, website or shops, phishing or malware websites etc. are forbidden

Please Make a small Donation : GET VIP ACCOUNT
    Discord Room

Members who do not follow this rule will be banned !

NEWS Wee need Your Feedback's and Suggestions to make the community Alive Again

ZED

Administrator
Staff member
HARDCORE
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dear Community members,

We need your Feedback's and Suggestions to make the community A Live again. Yes i know this last day's i wasn't online a lot but i was busy on my IPTV Business Now i have more free Time To manage the community so im looking for your Feedback's and Suggestions to make the community A live Again !

moochy33

Reaction score
Hi Bro, Maybe an App Panel Section Would Be Nice

ZED

Administrator
Staff member
HARDCORE
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
which app ? android ?

hensoft

IM ULTRA :)
EXTREME VIP
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's my suggestion: please be more specific when you post something. Many times you guys assume that everybody knows what you are talking about. It would be nice to always have a description about the utility of what you are posting and instructions about how to install it / use it.

Thanks

gzowner

EXTREME VIP
Reaction score
The like system is over rated to be honest. another site does this as well and get users posting like 30k likes to download a file that may or may not work with zero instructions on how to even use it. So i would replace likes with just simple thank you posts or min posts. To prevent spam, setup a rules for that and delete.
( then i read the why you went to the likes for replacing thanks.. so i get it. Just asking for 100+ is kinda reachin?)

VIP pricing is ok if you have the content that can deliver on the price your asking for. If you setup a IPTV with a vip tied in that can help with both sides of the business. VIP bypass any rules of waiting or having to post thanks.. etc...

If the OP would post something with the files with instructions or yes it still works afte x amount of days its been posted, then that would help out as well. Trash the dead working files in a Sub folder say.. Trash Bin to still have it but knowing its been trash and open up for somebody else to try to fix it or what ever they choose?

Hope this helps?

Satzzz

EXTREME VIP
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've only been around a few days but see that it's very quiet in here with not much response to help requests.
As a community we ALL need to help each other with knowledge that we've gained over the years.
Also, if 'goodies' (movie FTP etc) links are no longer valid then I would suggest we update OR remove them.

That's my ideas.

fsktv

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck!