• According our Forum Rules,

• only English Language is allowed
    • asking other members for Likes is forbidden
    • First of all introduce yourselft to earn free likes from moderators
    • links to server IPs, other forums, website or shops, phishing or malware websites etc. are forbidden

Please Make a small Donation : GET VIP ACCOUNT
    Discord Room

Members who do not follow this rule will be banned !

xtream ui 22f

cookie121

Staff member
IM ULTRA :)
EXTREME VIP
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU UPDATE TO 22F NOW
FIXES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED FOR SOME SECURITY ISSUES THAT AFFECT PREVIOUS RELEASES
COURTESY OF Shin (thanks bud)

Hey all,
So this has been a long time coming, but here's a new release. Okay it's still early access, I just needed to get something out there for the following reasons:
  • To show I'm back
  • To fix some security issues that could affect earlier releases

Now this release addresses a vulnerability in Xtream Codes where a person could restream your streams without a valid user ID, making them invisible. To address this I've enforced some security settings, also implemented a cron that checks for invalid streams and kills them. On top of this I've enforced mag locks and minimum password length of 8 characters for resellers. You CAN change these settings back, but they're forced on every update.

An Xtream UI flaw I've known about for a while is relating to XSS (Cross-Site Scripting), I planned to fix this months ago but never really got around to it, and didn't really anticipate how dangerous this could be so I've made much more of an effort this time around. I now believe this release to be fully patched against any XSS attacks and I've also reinforced any SQL statements to ensure they're correctly escaped to block SQL injection attacks. This is easily the most secure release yet.

I've removed auto-update entirely, however the current version can be checked by going to the Settings page. As well as this, I've also included a GeoLite2 update option. Head to the settings page and if an update is available you can click to install it. My server periodically downloads the GeoLite2 database direct from MaxMind so it's all automated.

On top of the above I've also reintegrated the database editor, however password protected with your MySQL password. To get this MySQL password, run the config.py file in the pytools folder and decrypt your configuration file. Store this somewhere so you can access the database when required.

Tables are updated automatically now so there's no need to click the Update Tables option etc. This will only work if permissions are correct, and Xtream UI will warn you if this isn't the case on the login screen. To fix permissions run the new permissions.sh file in /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes.

This may not seem like the biggest update in the world, but it's a very important one and marks my return to releasing new features. Release schedule will be set in advance, with the plan to be fortnightly. This will happen once 22 becomes official, integrating a few more features and bugfixes before that happens.

The rest of this release consists of various bugfixes, I've read through various posts and integrated what I could.

apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "http://xtream-ui.com/releases/release_22f.zip" -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && chmod +x /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/permissions.sh && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/permissions.sh && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

Thuzin

Reaction score
Very Thank...

djatv

Reaction score
Very Thank...
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU UPDATE TO 22F NOW
FIXES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED FOR SOME SECURITY ISSUES THAT AFFECT PREVIOUS RELEASES
COURTESY OF Shin (thanks bud)
Thank

chease

Reaction score
Thinks brother i just want to informe members that the update work perfect
Xtreamui 22f good working